Friday, April 13, 2012

The Story of my Heart

When I look to the sky

There is no moon

Only stars.



The moon’s gravity,

It is my heart

Onto my stomach,



It aches and turns,

Tides of the sea

Leaving empty pool of thought and tears,



What is left

Across the sands of time

And the voice of space

Is my memory of emotion.



Today the sunlight is rare.

A warm smell of light and rain:

Thunder,

Lightning strikes us together forever.



A split then did occur,

To my heart:

When you left.



Sweet Mocha;

Sweet honey;

Romance by the library, by flowers, at dusk.



The lightning bugs, which never existed here,

Come to life, to our kiss,

Contact:

With our dreams:



It was then

My heart was split into five

The moon broken.



Nothing but erratic love now.

Pours onto all with its sugar and grace:







Broken.



I love you.





The five of you,



Now who hold the shards of the moon.



.No more is there a cow jumping

A bed time story to put him the sleep

The little boy is alone

Stomach is in craze

The sun, unable to burn.



Insanity.



Until the moon’s own gravity can come together the shards once lost,



This is the…..

This.



Love…..



In an empty sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment