Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Greetings

Hi, 

My name is Cuauhtemoc Peranda, many people try to call me "Temo"--but often succeed in "Timo, Taemo, themmo" etc. Temoc is also another name I go by.  Also, there is Alejandro, Prince Devin Lauren, Big Boy, Big T, etc....

I currently work as an Admin. Assistant for the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley, a place which serves the community, and provides health care, dental, and wellness services to those who often cannot afford it elsewhere--especially Urban American Indians, but the doors are open to all in need. There I work 40 hours a week. In addition, I run my Dance Company, work as a Co-Director for Santa Cruz Chamber Ballet, work as an independent dance and performance artist, and help run my Aztec dance group in San Jose. I am usually very busy, and I have almost not time free....but I try to schedule in fun, so that I do not go insane, or get too tired.... 

Though I have a BA from Stanford, and an MFA from Mills, I do not feel "important"--- I make my work, I make it well, and with excellence. I support my community and my family when I can, and I try to find time for self love, and maybe a lover.... 

One day I hope to be a world class dancer. In fact, I already am, in future time. I know it will happen, but it's just going to take a lot of sacrifice....

I am only what I am.


Cuauhtemoc Peranda    

No comments:

Post a Comment