Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beautiful Man

As I sit in Berkeley, and I see cute Asian boys walk by, I think, wow, those boys are hot and cute. I wish I could kiss them, hold them, play with them, get to know them, date them.... I don't think of them as exotic. They are just handsome men; handsome men who are not white men. Handsome men who do not seek to oppress me. Their eyes and skin speak to an ancestor of mine--similar we are, the closest approximation of biology to my own flesh-- gone thanks to genocide. And, I see cute Latino boys walk by too, and I think the same thing.... We are kin, and I love you instantly... I do not seek to attack you, beautiful man. I hope we can be partners together in the liberation of ourselves, and negate the oppression through this, our ancestral love.

No comments:

Post a Comment