Wednesday, October 28, 2015

cute couple

"This idea of a "cute couple" ... or "loving boyfriends" has become bitter... the fantasy I once had has deteriorated... scraps of paper burning and molding simultaneously of a poem I once wrote for you of a love we never had..... Anger and disgust at the fake and happenstance love of those hugging-posing to the picture taker, hoping they look cute..... Honest love is not on instagram or facebook, it is in that memory where we sat in silence, alive, healthy..... it was not poison that i yearned for, but a simple photograph of a distraction I fucked and tasted--two dementional shadow of my four demential cock and head... mind washed in the sea of emotion... a desert is just as pure and benevolent... in the burning of the papers, I see the flames of passion, and the purified smoke, lead my eyes to the stars, and the fading moon... so this is life my dear sweet one... {Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point, There would be no dance, and there is only the dance. I can only say, there we have been: but I cannot say where. And I cannot say, how long, for that is to place it in time}." --A Comment from Prince Devin Lauren Van Cartier

No comments:

Post a Comment